An Alternative Investment Firm
CDS Capital & Investment Inc. is a Private Equity Firm, whereby the private equity is defined as a common term for investments made in non-public companies through privately negotiated transactions.
OUR CORE VALUE'S
FEARLESS INVESTMENTS IN OVER 5 INDUSTRIES
We seek to acquire quality assets at attractive valuation and use operational expertise with the goal of enhancing value and improving portfolio company performance over a holding period that typically lasts 3 – 6 years.
We implement these value enhancing opportunities, with the objective of unlocking their value, then repositioning portfolio companies for sale at a multiple of invested equity.
ALIGNMENT OF INTEREST
Our transactions typically feature strong alignment of interest between investors, fund managers and senior company management, through long-term incentives.
“CDS aims to be a catalyst for developing a sustainable
private equity asset class in Malaysia”
WHY CDS CAPITAL?
25 Years experience
global finance solution
- Early-stage (start-up) and late stage (development)
- Independent Power Producer & Energy Business
- 100% equity
- 5+ years average investment life
- Minority investments in established companies
- Strong growth characteristics
- Usually does not use leverage
- 5+ years average investment life.
- Elements of both debt and equity instruments
- Fixed returns from interest payments
- Opportunity to participate in capital appreciation
- Investments include distressed debt, infrastructure, energy/utilities, and turnarounds
- Short investment cycle can produce high IRRs but lower multiple on capital
- Average investment life varies
- Control investments in established, cash-flow positive companies
- Typically uses leverage
- Lower volatility of returns
- Debt & equity investments
- 4-5 year average investment life
- Helps clients accomplish financial objectives by assessing financial situation; developing and presenting financial strategies and plans; monitoring changes in financial status and life circumstances.
Providing investment evaluation, monitoring and distribution
Legal, financial & investment due diligence audit and proposals such as for reinvestment, merger, acquisition or takeover.
Providing miscellaneous services such as trusts, legal agreements, family disputes etc.
For any inquiries, please call or email us:
+603 2297 7414 | firstname.lastname@example.org
3.02D [East Wing] Level 3, Menara BRDB
Bangsar, 285 Jalan Maarof
Bukit Bandaraya 59000
you can fill in the following contact: